If you think you may be eligible please see Mr Tucker or ask at the office.
There are a variety of ways this money is spent.
- Employing a part-time 'Recovery Teacher' to provide targeted support to Pupil Premium children.
- Support groups - e.g. Spellings, handwriting, maths, coordination
- Facilitating accelerated progress so children close gaps
- Individual support work, including emotional literacy work with children
- Subsidised trips/clubs/ residential visits
- Supporting whole class music including violin tuition
- Creating a language-rich environment
- Engaging curriculum- including fun practicals and outdoor learning
- Providing essential kit and uniform for those who might need it.