This starts from Tuesday 14th September for children aged 3-11. The intention is to expand to 2 year-olds from December 2021.
Breakfast Happiness Club- £1.50 a session and includes a breakfast!!
- This is 8.15am-8.45am whereupon children can go out to the playground to wait with their peers before lessons start
- This club will have a breakfast included and an activity
- Price is £1.50 and includes a breakfast
After School Happiness Club
- Times are 3.30pm- 5.45pm
- Times can be booked in 30-minute blocks.
- An evening meal will be served at 4.30pm
- 3.30pm-4.30pm will have a quiet activity whilst tutoring finishes
- Fun, livelier activities from after evening meal.
- Activities focusing on physical health, mental health and general fun!
- Pricing structure below.
PRICING FOR AFTER SCHOOL HAPPINESS CLUB
||£3.00 (no meal)
||£5.50 (includes meal)
||£6.50 (includes meal)
||£7.00 (includes meal)
These prices are very competitive compared to other local schools and thanks to the Fairfield Trust for helping us to get started.
Late Collection Fees- please call the school on 01278 732389 if you are going to be late collecting your child. Additional charges apply and they are below:
|With notification given
|With no notification given
Discounts will be available for eligible families including those who are tutoring so there's an option to go onto Happiness After School Club afterward. Please talk to Mr Tucker about this. Tutoring resumes by October 2021.
Breakfast & After School Happiness Clubs Leader: Lianne FIeld
Breakfast & After School Happiness Clubs Assistant: Charley Retallick/ Laura Barnwell
Breakfast & After School Happiness Clubs Sports Leader: Isabelle Logan
How to book
Please do so through the school office. We would appreciate you booking in advance each half term but it is possible to book on an ad-hoc basis. If you book with less than 24 hours to go until the planned session, then an additional charge of £1 will be applicable.